Michael Morgan - Scraping

It looks like Michael Morgan has turned over order fulfillment to a 3rd
party. The web site is here:

and whoever is doing this now indicates that they will work with folks that
have unfullfilled back orders. It might be worth a shot if any here are
still waiting for product.
Reply to
Mike Henry
Grant,
I got your reply to me in email on this topic and responded in email, but you have apparently spam-proofed your email address and/or are having ISP problems as both replies I sent have bounced. I didn't notice the "nospam" in my first reply but did on the second and removed it. Still bounced. What's up?
Mike
Reply to
Mike Henry
do you you now if the will sell straight edges
Reply to
Asp3211968
I didn't see them listed on the web site. Maybe it was more trouble than it was worth.
You might try contacting Andy at MLA - I think he knew of someone that was still selling castings.
Reply to
Mike Henry
who is andy at mla and how can i contact him
Reply to
Asp3211968
MLA is Metal Lathe Accessories, Andy owns it, and you can contact him here:
He sells very nice casting kits, if you are interested in that sort of thing.
Reply to
Mike Henry
thanks i found the site looking on ebay yesterday
Reply to
Asp3211968
Mike: Try contacting Ron Biggs. He bought the patterns for the straight edge from MLA. He was selling them at the NAMES show last spring in Detroit.
I don't have his contact info, but I believe he is a member of the Metro Detroit Model Engineers
Perhaps one of the other members has his contact info.
Also check out the straight edges I am making on my webpage
Cheers Pete
Reply to
shapeaholic
I asked Andy at MLA why he does not sell the straight edge anymore, and he said the quality of the iron for scraping was not always good, and people complained.
Vince
shapeaholic wrote:
Reply to
Vince Iorio