Michael Papp, "Canzie", self-styled "inventor" -- don't trust him

Just in case anyone in this newsgroup is tempted to get involved with Michael Papp of iNet Lending (screen name Canzie), I must tell you that he is not to be trusted. In fact he is a thief and a liar. If you want to deal with him at least do so knowing that much about him. When I say he is a thief I mean that he orders services from individuals having no intention to pay for them. That's defacto thievery. I have done good work for him, engineering work that he now shows on one of his Web sites, presenting it as if it were his own work (I can prove that and prove that it is my own work, not his -- just email me by removing or replacing the MUNGE text in my reply-to email address). He hasn't paid even though he continued to order work done weeks after he was invoiced and say that he was pleased with the progress made on the design project. He doesn't intend to pay, as evidenced by the fact that he doesn't return courteous emails and phone messages. I've confirmed that he is active in business and is not ill or incapacitated (i.e. he has no legitimate excuses).

If Michael Papp is willing to shaft individuals who do good work for him and please him with their services imagine what he wouldn't mind doing to those who simply want him to do good work for them . . . If you want to take out a loan through him, do a little thinking and a little research first. Michael Papp claims on one of his own Web sites, "deadbeatdad.org", that he is "the most arrested man in New Jersey". Of course he claims that the arrests were unjust, and indicates via many examples just how much of a pycho his ex-wife is or was in getting him charged falsely many times. He says that she claimed that he is a "pathological liar" . . . as if that is an entirely untrue insult. I now suspect that his wife may be the more honest and sane one of the two. This man claims he has made two fortunes, and lost both, is now on his 3rd. I suspect if he made two fortunes he lost them both for reasons of poor judgement and dubious morals. Michael Papp also claims in Usenet newsgroup postings that he is making big bucks, lots more than his critics make. That's a rather telling claim, I think. If it's true then he's not just a thief, he's particularly dispicable because he could afford to pay me what he owes me, and if it's false then he's very obviously a liar.

Don't trust this man.

He uses a number of email aliases, among them are these at bottom -- but I've MUNGED them just to take the high ethical ground and not expose him to any more SPAM than is necessary. However, in posting the email addresses at all I consider that the good of those individuals who might otherwise unwittingly get involved with this man outweighs consideration for the man himself.

Beware these email addresses: iNet snipped-for-privacy@verizonNOSPAM.net, snipped-for-privacy@inet-lenderNOSPAM.com, snipped-for-privacy@splitcycle.comNOSPAM.au, orbital snipped-for-privacy@yahooNOSPAM.com, snipped-for-privacy@inet-lenderNOSPAM.com

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Charlotte, North Carolina

Reply to
Sporkman