Anyone deal with ModellBaustube?

I placed an order a while back and the tracking order page indicates "not processed". Does anyone know what this means - are they waiting to get stock, or did my order just get lost. I believe the proprietor was visiting chicago at the time I placed the order, and I'm wondering if orders placed during that time might have been lost - but there's no way of finding out - email doesn't get a reply. Am I mising something on the web site?

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut