Toronto area tool supplier plug

A new guy getting started in Richmond Hill.. reasonable quality mostly Chinese stuff (though some of the end mills I bought were US made by HTC).

No ordering from his web page, and you'll have to call to get in-stock status or to give CC number. He only has about half the stuff in his sale catalog in stock, so call before spending a lot of time putting an order together. Prices are pretty good IMHO (for Canada, and for the quality offered).

No connection other than a satisfied customer... placed a couple of orders so far and all has gone well.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Does he sell/ship to the USA? I tried buying from Princess Auto once and they wouldn't (couldn't?) do it.

Pete Stanaitis

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Probably- Princess is a big company with lots of stores and this is just a small company, but I suspect with shipping and the current low value of the US dollar you can do a bit better in the US.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany