Looking for Chevy Truck Models with little luck.

Hello, Obviously new to the group. Hello all.

I am looking to build the following. I own a 1990 GMC F/S Jimmy. I want to build this, and a say 79-91 crew cab dually pickup.

So far I have found 1 new k5/jimmy, it's a 80 or so called "mad mudder" from revelle. I can't find any duallies of any kind, and I found an '84 1500 that I plan to buy for the front clip to complete the "mad mudder"

Anyone have anywhere to look? I follow ebay religiously due to my blazer addiction, starting to look through the truck listings every few days... and have searched all over the net....

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

As for GM duallies, AMT made a couple snap/promo style kits. One ( white art) was a street machine w/ ultra wides filling the extended fenders. The other (red art) is the stock version I'm not sure about vintage though.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Try asking on the Hobby Heaven message board - there are a *lot* of very knowledgable car modelers over there.

Al Superczynski