1930-40's truck models ?

I've always liked the streamlined art deco look of the period for
vehicles. Have only seen die cast so far.
anyone ever see models of this era?
I like this Lindberg kit but its a 1969 cab..
Craig

Musicman59
doesn't fit your needs? the trailer is pretty cool
Reply to
someone
What type of truck are you talking about? AMT/Ertl has a bunch of Ford pick-ups, and at least one delivery van from the 1930s and 1940s. Pr do you want something larger, like a semi?
Reply to
The Old Man
Musicman59 wrote:> I've always liked the streamlined art deco look of the period for
I believe R-M has a '40 Chevy pickup and if you scratch around you might find Monogram's old '40 Ford pickup but bear in mind it can't be built straight stock. R-M also had/has a '37 Ford pickup and delivery truck. AMT has a '40 Ford Sedan Delivery that has bee re-released a time or two. Currently Lindberg has the old AMT '34 Ford pickup in their line. The oldest truck I know of currently in R-M's Mack AC.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller