My Brother's new Prize

I stopped by my brother's shop yesterday on business. He had to show me stray that showed up at his door -- it's an "American Tool Company" lathe; the latest patent date is 1903. It looks to be about ten feet between centers (maybe eight, maybe twelve -- certainly humongous) with about a 1-foot swing.

I told him the best thing to do with it was to find someone who wants it and give it away -- I'm not sure if he stopped drooling long enough to listen.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

some history here

Cydrome Leader