My S/S Stirling Engines

Hi to all,

I have been following this group for quite awhile, and decided to post some pics of my Stirling engines in the dropbox.

They are listed as Engines00.txt and Engines01 thru 10.jpg.

Hope you like them, as I had a lot of fun making them.

Bill Kehm

Reply to
Bill Kehm

A reminder of how to get into the drop box please?

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

Wayne,

Go here----

----

Click on "Dropbox files" and scroll down to the first entry "Engine00.txt" The pics follow in order.

Enjoy!

Bill Kehm

Reply to
Bill Kehm

You made them all?

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

Hi Bill, very nice work! Perhaps you could show these to your local museum? I'm sure they would love to put them on display for a few weeks. People would get a kick out of seeing these "mystery" motors.

Best wishes in your future projects, Mark Jones Toledo, Ohio

Reply to
Mark Jones

Yes, I made them all over a period of several years. There were no castings used, all parts were fabricated/welded with no plans used. Just "out of my head " so to speak. I like working with stainless steel as you can see. They all run very well and get lots of attentiopn when they are on display. Often get asked to sell one but not today!!!

Bill Kehm

Reply to
Bill Kehm