Stirling engines

Hi all,

I have updated my posting on the metalworking dropbox. Much better pictures, and a few changes to the txt file. Look up "ENGINE00.txt & ENGINE1.JPG thru ENGINE9.JPG Hope you like it!

73's Bill N4ZZO
Reply to
Bill Kehm

Winston

Those are really nice, Bill. I wish I'd kept up my interest in those engines. I have a nice big block of Poco 3 graphite that I've been saving to make some Stirling pistons, but I just haven't gotten enough lathe time lately.

Maybe I should stay the hell out of here. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Extremely Cool, Bill!