Model engines

I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP
problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living
near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building some
hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to trash
or give away (not sell!)
Reply to
ferd
Dunno, for sure. But there ought to be about 1/2 or more of the last generation of NY retirees living there.
Bob Swinney
I posted this question before, but all replies were erased due to an ISP problem. So, I'll ask again. Are there any model engine hobbyists living near Boca Raton, FL? I'd like to get some ideas and discuss building some hot air engines. Also I have some scrap mat'l (Alum, brass, steel) to trash or give away (not sell!)
Reply to
Robert Swinney
Hi,
Sorry for the wrong address to the site,for the Stirling Engines. The correct one is:
Click on Bios, Tall tales, sea stories etc.
Look for Bill Kehm N4ZZO to read all about the Stainless steel engines.
Sorry for the miss-address.
73's Bill Kehm N4ZZO
Reply to
Bill Kehm