name that connector

The main disconnect in my electrical box has three small parts missing. Its for connecting incoming wires to the three 1/2" wide spade terminals. The connector sort of looks like the letter D with a tightening bolt and cap going through it like this: -D

I can't find these. Not knowing the name is a major hindrance. Can you name it and/or suggest where to buy?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Screw terminal lugs?

I've never seen the missing D's available separately. See McMaster page 753 for the complete lugs.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

What gauge wire are they designed to handle, and brand disconnect?

Decades ago, I replaced the single hole allen screw type on my house fused disconnect with doubles to take off power to a small shop. Those are readily available, for sizes like 2/0, CU and AL rated. I suspect these are smaller?

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Yep, if that offset lug is two pieces, looks like it might be, i need the part with the set screw. I'll order one. Thanks

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hey Karl,

Burndy is the word for that sort of stuff. Product is available at any good electrical wholesaler.

Brian Laws>The main disconnect in my electrical box has three small parts

Reply to
Brian Lawson