Need air compressor

Ive got a really nice one with a 25hp motor available.

Located in Van Nuys California.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Giving someone a white elephant to keep and care for, is considered one of the highest honors in some asian countries. A sacred animal, and a sign that the king is just and all is well across the land.

It was also used as a punishment by various kings. He would give one to a nobleman who pissed him off..as the upkeep and support would keep him impoverished.

On the other hand..an air compressor..its like given guys a testosterone injection. An air compressor is a Big Tool and with it..we can do STUFF!! Lots of stuff! We can even invent Stuff to do stuff with it!

Uh Uh UH!! (*Tim the Toolman).

On the old maps..the unknown territory was marked.."here be dragons"

Welcome to the land of the dragons

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Needle scalers also work well and get in corners.

Reply to
ATP*

Dang - get a guy a fork lift and now he plays with 25 HP motors!

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Pumice is a rather soft blown lava component. It is like the foam on a beer. Real lava sand is black and is fractured and beat upon by an ocean wave.

Natural beaches are in various colors from pure white to pure black. Mostly brownish.

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

daniel peterman wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

That certainly satisfies the dictionary definition, but I wouldn't put it quite that way if I had to convince a skeptical codes officer.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

If ya meet the code you've hauled yer load.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Yeah, but that was before they made good casters. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell