Need Dec 2008 Enco Free shipping code for orders $50+

Hi, I need Dec 2008 Enco Free shipping code for orders $50+ Not for orders $99+

Thank you all in advance,

Rod San Francisco

Reply to
rodjava

Happy Holidays! Get Free UPS Shipping* on your order of $25 or more through December 31, 2008! Enter promo code RFS25 on the shopping cart page before you click checkout.

*Free Shipping and Free UPS Shipping refer to standard ground shipments to locations within the 48 contiguous U.S. states only; AK, HI, US territories and international shipments are specifically excluded from these offers. On truck shipments, liftgate and other non-standard services will incur an additional charge; call for details. Enco reserves the right to limit or discontinue Free Shipping promotions. Free UPS Shipping offers are limited to shipments under 125 lbs. and cannot be combined with other promotional offers from Enco.
Reply to
Leon Fisk

Leon, Thank you X 2. Rod San Francisco

Reply to
rodjava

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:43:44 -0800 (PST), the infamous rodjava scrawled the following:

Dunno 'bout Enco. They stopped sending emails to me.

MSC is having a sale now with free shipping for orders over $25. I see that they have the Nupla hammers w/ 4 tips for $19. I need a few billdrits, too, so that should be a nice early xmas present to myself.

enter code MW128FF

-- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
Larry Jaques