Need help for the DynaPath CNC controller

I am working with my friend to start the milling machine with DynaPath System 10 CNC controller. I looked at the Dynapath System 10 operational manual, it is not for that controller a difference model. I opened the logic control box, there are two cutting cables and have no idea where they go. Can anyone tell me where can I find the right manual, or I can buy a copy. The label sticker on the logic control shelf marks with Model # S10-MU.

Reply to
leung.h

can't help. But, I suggest you go over to CNCzone.com. First search the site for your control and read what you can. Then post your query over there.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend