need ideas for feeding a trommel sifter

I like your idea. I have some scraps; they would blend in a lot better than the plastic bags. Thanks

Reply to
stevethompson

My bad. We were having some fun, metal related banter, and I blew it by injecting politics. I hit the enter button prematurely; please disregard any political content in my above post; this is not the place. Besides, it's Gunner.... Freudian slip of my typing fingers?

Reply to
stevethompson

On 19 Sep 2009 00:13:46 GMT, the infamous "DoN. Nichols" scrawled the following:

Copy-protected images. They sell all the pics on every site.

-- The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage. --Mark Russell

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 19:17:28 -0700, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@mindlessspring.com scrawled the following:

Shoot, I was _hoping_ you wouldn't say that. Where's the organic feel, man? Put at least ONE curve in the poor thing, eh?

What was it, _60s_ Iraq?