need sch 80 1/4" nipple

I need to re-engineer my tractor cooling system, it uses an oddball

7/16" bypass hose. The hose adapters are plain 1/4" pipe nipples, way too short for a standard hose adapter. I want to turn the 1/4" pipe down to .500 and use common 1/2" hose, but the wall thickness would be zilch.

It seemed the EZ solution would be to get a sch 80 pipe nipple and turn it down, but no local supplier seems to have sch 80 1/4" pipe. Of course I could turn it down from solid (I only need 3") but time is short and I'm looking for an EZ way. Anybody know where I can find sch

80 pipe in 1/4" size?
Reply to
Nick Hull

Anybody know where I can find sch