Need sheet steel source

I'm looking for a source of sheet steel in thicknesses between .032" and .125". Normaly this wouldn't be a problem, but I need it in 1026,

1040, or very similar alloy. I'd also prefer that it be cut into UPSable size sheets. the cutting fee is probably cheaper than freight rates. This is to be used to replace 4130N steel sheet - which is no longer available, or being made.

A not so quick internet search didn't yeild any useable results............... ============== Leon McAtee

Reply to
Leon McAtee

Machineman