new mill

My son has been shopping for a new 5 axis mill for his job.
If you got 400K in your piggy bank, this is the one to get:
https://www.mazakusa.com/machines/variaxis-i-700/
It will be his to program and run. He's as excited as a kid in a candy store.

Very nice. I bought a Fadal VMS 4020 recently, with a shipload of toolholders, Lista cabinet, Renishaw probe, 4th axis option, for $2,100 plus BP. I will sell it of course.

What sort of buyer's premium do they (generally) claim on most auctions? I've only bought at auction twice, and don't remember what the BP was.
Lloyd
On 2014-06-16, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote:

15%
Ignoramus28916 wrote:

Probably too big to fit in my shop, but a nice looking machine. VERY good price!
Jon