New shop photos

--Ifyawanna have a look at my shop in a state of maximum disarray here's the link:

--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S. --Reason for mess: it was the day B4 I left for Burning Man, heh.

Reply to
steamer

--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S.

Great looking place!

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

I wish mine was that messy, it would be such an improvement.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Looks good. We've all heard of Google Earth, but Google Workshop? How cool is that. Paul

--A pal of mine did these with a Canon S5-1S.

Reply to
Paul

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:17:16 -0400, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

I know. Did you see all the empty floorspace he had? I'm drooling.

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques