Of course I should have known

There do seem to be products with more sophistication than magnets on
the market already. Any of your cat newsgroups got opinions on these.
Cheers
Dave
Reply to
David Billington
they work. Until the unwanted cat learns to follow beside or directly behind your cat.
Gunner
"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann
Reply to
Gunner
Thanks for that i'll pass it on. I actually hadn't meant to post it here. Using the Mozilla email/news client I occasionally forget to select an email account instead of a newgroup and didn't check the to address so it got posted here and not sent to the person intended.
Gunner wrote:
Reply to
David Billington
New meaning to the term "tailgating"
Reply to
Jim Stewart
Indeed.
Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Reply to
Gunner