Ok I bought another lathe take a look

I just picked up (For no good reason) a Boxford VSL 9". A nice small lathe that seems to have been built with some good quality.

What the hell don't have much use for it but I just can't stand to see a machine sit around collecting dirt.

Reply to
waynemak

Hi Wayne, Have a look at

you might find some usefull information there. Regards Rotty

Reply to
Rotty

OK, you gotta spill the beans. What was it, $5? $10?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4