old Victor torch tip nomenclature

Sometime in the last few years Victor has changed the way they describe torch
tips. They used to have a "type" system e.g. a cutting torch tip was "type 1"
"type 3" or "type 5", now those would be e.g. 0-1-101, 0-3-101 or 0-5-101
respectively for a no. 0 tip anyway.
I am looking at surplus Victor rosebud tips, but I want those intended for use
with propane/NG not with acetylene. I have found one that looks right, but it
says "10-T-25" and I have no idea what a type 25 tip is.
Anyone?
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Never mind, I called Victor, they're faxing me sheets from an old catalog. FYI type 25 tips are indeed LPG tips.
GWE
Grant Erw> Sometime in the last few years Victor has changed the way they describe
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Check with a Victor distributor. Some time back I was looking for a "propane rosebud" and found they are available from Victor; probably others. They are special order and a bit on the pricey side.
Bob Swinney
Reply to
Robert Swinney
if you happen agross a list of tips that fit the 100 series i'd love a scan of it
Reply to
Brent Philion