older machine shop tools Free!

On 17 Aug 2004 10:47:52 -0700, jim rozen calmly ranted:

Only we're paying a LOT more money to do so, both in reputation and ducats.

--============================================-- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Your opinion is noted. And discounted.

Shrug

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

Sure we are paying them to like us, it's called "foreign aid" and something that we've been doing since the Marshall Plan.

I'm not kidding myself. The Soviets needed to escort government trucks with tanks and Hind helicopters in the hope that most of them could make it to the next town in the late 1980s. Got any sources to show that's what we are still doing there now?

The Afghanistan-Pakistan border is about 2000 miles long. If you have any secrets on how that could be secured against ONE guy trying to cross the Border Patrol folks in the Southwest would love to talk to you.

Steve.

Reply to
SteveF

OH NO! YOU DON'T MEAN IT!! NBC IS NOT GOOD JOURNALISM???

But they are in the good company of fair and balanced media, like ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, CNN, BBC, and Pacifica.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson