OMAX 55100 Waterjet

Winning bid $66,877

Reply to
Ed

Damn. My proxy bid was $66,876.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Dammit Carl, If you hadn't had that in, my $66,666 and 66 cents, might have stood a chance.

No! Really!

Or not.

Why does he think we care.

Hmmmm...

Well, I suppose someone in the rec. MIGHT care, but I guess it is out of the realm for most.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

I found it interesting but then I used to program and maintain an ASI Acucell non-abrasive waterjet.

Unless the price of things have changed drastically it went for a decent price assuming the intensifier system was in proper shape.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Even if I could afford such a thing, I am pretty sure SWMBO would not want it in the garage. Just a guess.

I see that the OP has posted a message about another eBay auction for a rather large mill....

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

His sole contribution here that I can ascertain, is to spam in his links to these auctions.

Well, that, and the entertainment value in bitching about it. :-)))

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

It also runs under Windows XP......