Online aluminum supply

Has anyone dealt with an online company to supply aluminum sheet (3003, either 050 or 060) cut to size?

I'm talking small pieces, say 12 X 12 maximum with the option of plastic protection. Market prices, accurate cuts.....shipped UPS ground?

Is there anything like this?

Reply to
EBG

You might try

I didn't see 3003 on their site but they may have it and 12" x 12" is one of their standard sizes.

Keith Marshall