Oops

while the incident happened, and the pictures have been widely distributed, the political interpretation at the end is made up.

Reply to
Bill Noble

"Tower, we'll be needing some new underwear on runway seven!"

Reply to
Buerste

Great pictures. Snopes has a comment about it.

Ignoramus3690

Agreed. Pictures were available on the web the day after the accident if you knew where to look.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Bill, If you believe the interpretation is in error, the Brooklyn bridge is for sale. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Didn't you just bust our chops for our OT postings?

Wes

Reply to
Wes