OT: a Lil Sompt'n to hang on the Christmas Tree

http://cgi.ebay.com/26-foot-B-36-replica-with-piston-and-jet-engines_W0QQitemZ6626626746QQcategoryZ14050QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
JR Dweller in the cellar

http://cgi.ebay.com/26-foot-B-36-replica-with-piston-and-jet-engines_W0QQite mZ6626626746QQcategoryZ14050QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
WOW!
How cool is that?
Harold
JR North Wrote: > http://tinyurl.com/hqotq

I think that would be better to rotate around the christmas tree instead of hanging from it :)
--
1crazygirl

1crazygirl wrote:

You must have a BIG living room! That plane is bigger than our 15-passenger van. I think I might be able to get it into my garage with some great effort, but it would fill the entire 2-car garage! It would fill my living room, too, but there is no way to get it in the door without disassembly. It does look like it comes apart to some extent.
What a project!
Jon

Holy moley! Ain't seen one of them since I was a kid and they were lined up out on the runway at Tinker in Midwest city Okla.