OT America's Pride lifts

Appears to be little pride involved

didn't see the one complaint about them in another forum until after I had sent them money

now they don't answer the phone and still no lift

awful awful awful customer service is the best I can say at this point.

I would not do business with them again for any reason, even if the lift

appeared tomorrow

appear to be auto-lift-king on ebay, again, didn't see there terrible

feedback until after I ordered

just so it shows up in search terms to save future hassles

americas pride lifts

americas pride lift

ampro lift

auto lift king

seekonk ma

Reply to
yourname

Looks like I have been conned. contacted BBB and mass Atty General with formal complaints. Text of one of those: ============

Was promised delivery in 12 business days,paid by bank check 9/14 When product failed to arrive, I called and left on hold many many times, with no explanation. Was told 10/22, but did not believe it, since the woman who answered the phone came up with it quickly when pressed. I called back 10/26 and finally said i was going to call the atty general. Quickly received a call back[first time since sale was made] and was read a prepared statement to the effect that customers since June/July were not receiving product and I would not be receiving product or a refund for some months to come. They also stated that they were continuing to make sales to finance ongoing operations, knowing full well they could not meet their commitments. This is either a company in a death spiral or they are conning me because I paid with essentially, cash

===================

Do not buy anything from them!!! They are at this point doing it on purpose. Not going to lose the farm over this, but I don't come across

2k extra very often.

Always use a credit card

yourname wrote:

Reply to
yourname

Go to

and tell them about it too.

Reply to
clifto

Hi I bought a Lift also. Waited for five months. After threating I received the lift damaged and missing parts and items ($900.00 worth) promised. Lift Company will not do anything and Discover will not do anything, So now I have a Lift sitting in my garage I can not use. Paying by credit card will not solve the problem. Better not to buy

Reply to
robinsonwrecking

Always file credit card complaints in writing, on paper, and mail the complaint to the special address reserved for billing problems. Refer to the problem as a "billing error" (almost anything can be considered a billing error) and mention that you do not "accept" the merchandise and have tried to work in "good faith" with the merchant. By doing all this you obligate the card issuer to act as your collection agent, and they are responsible for correcting your bill, and they can't fail to do that by claiming that get can't get money back from the merchant

-- it doesn't matter even if the merchant flees the country. Also merchants are usually required by their credit card processor to pay into a fund to handle complaints.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly