OT: Ann Coulter is a raving lunatic!

On Nov 14, 10:09=A0pm, Bill Sloman wrote: e few Asians.

My wife said it was the dog collars with spikes that people wore in Sidney and similar attire. Not everybody of course, but enough .

=20 Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Giving people the vote exists because the alternative is violent revolution. The ruling classes found out long ago that it defuses that possibility without impacting them in any significant way.

Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I can't say I've seen that around Sydney in recent years. One did see a certain amount of punk attire on the streets in the UK some years ago, and it could have been popular in Sydney at the same time.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Optimist, there is such a thing an Ellsworth Toohey.

Reply to
josephkk