OT-Blond Joke

FINALLY, THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!!!!

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over
here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't
figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's
finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's
a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle
spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box,
then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do,
we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into
anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says,
"Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and
then....." he sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back
in the box
"No man shall be debarred the use of arms.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm those only who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants.
They ought to be designated as laws not preventative but fearful of crimes,
produced by the tumultuous impression of a few isolated facts, and not by
thoughtful consideration of the inconveniences and advantages of a universal
decree."
- Thomas Jefferson
Reply to
Gunner
You're so easy to please.
Abrasha
Abrasha
You're so easy to please. And you came up with that at 2:01 AM. My, do we have a busy social life.
Abrasha
Abrasha
Is it just the Walloons that get ya, or are the Flemish also to blame? FM
Reply to
Fdmorrison
"So I took his shoes" -Steve Wright
-Carl
Reply to
Carl Byrns
Those are not Dutch, they are Belgians. Abrasha
Abrasha
Is that like asking about the Northumberlanders and the Manchesterians?
Gunner
No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith
Reply to
Gunner
More like Northumbrians and Mancunians.
Reply to
Neil Ellwood
I stand corrected
Gunner
No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith
Reply to
Gunner
A city wide blackout at Sat, 06 Dec 2003 22:25:51 GMT did not prevent Gunner from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
I can kind of relate. Between school and work, I'm "booked" from 8 am to midnight. Add in travel time, and one can see why I sleep deprived towards the end of the week. (And then having the power go out for four days, including the weekend. It is to laugh, I arrive home after midnight friday morning to no power on the block. It has been out since 10 am. Still enough hot water to shower by candle light. Candle light is more romantic if you have someone to be romantic with. I must admit, it is nice and dark when the power is out, most conducive to sleeping. Set the alarm clock on the cell phone and turn in. Cell phone beep[s at 5:45 to tell me the battery is low and it is shutting down. :-P
And so it went all weekend.
Lets hear it for the line men guys, replacing power polls in the dark. -- pyotr filipivich "We don't support "guns" ... the term "gun" gets in the way of what is really being talked about here - we want choice in personal security devices." Ann Coulter
Reply to
pyotr filipivich