Metal silhouette barrel racer

Need to cut out some metal silhouettes of a barrel racer for Christmas. Not to good an artist. Any drawings on the internet? Need something I can copy, oops I mean borrow. Thanks

Reply to
Mike

Id Ping Fitch and see if he will do a photoshop Line Drawing of one of his daughters photographs. She is a primo barrel racer IRRC and Im sure he has some action photos

Gunner

"No man shall be debarred the use of arms. The laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm those only who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants. They ought to be designated as laws not preventative but fearful of crimes, produced by the tumultuous impression of a few isolated facts, and not by thoughtful consideration of the inconveniences and advantages of a universal decree." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Gunner

And dozens more if you go to Google Images. Search term "barrel racer"

AS Sherlock Holmes would say, "Elimentary Watson". :-)

Reply to
Abrasha