(ANN) new shop opening

HI all this is just a few lines to tell you all that a new model shop will be open soon in stafford we hope to stock ripmax . MacGregor.products etc etc the shop is in marston road (29) at the top by c.g chell,,, the plan opening day is staurday 28th of april i hope to see some of you then regards alan m...

Reply to
apollo

It would be better if you told us what Model Railway items you are stocking. I don't recognise Ripmax or MacGregor in relation to Model Railways.

Given the opening is only a week away, I would hope you KNOW what you'll be stocking rather than just HOPING.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Hi MBQ, Did a couple of searches, Ripmax is radio controlled toys, the best mach was Golf for Macgregor Kindest regards Simon Judd

THIS WEEKEND....... Sat 21st - Sun 22nd April - Bradford MRC - BMRC Annual Exhibition, Bradford Cathedral Community College, Lister Avenue, BRADFORD, West Yorkshire,.BD4 7QT OPENING TIMES: 10am to 5pm ENTRANCE: Adults £3.50, Family £8.00 Large venue with full disabled access, large car park. Around 16 layouts, trade support. refreshments, demonstrations, Tombola etc

Reply to
Model Depot

Ripmax is model aeroplane components. Macgregor make radio control units for boats and planes.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

HI MbQ many thanks for taking the time to read my post and im sorry if it does not fit your needs .. but like it say we are a NEW shop and we are NEW to it all, we have ask a lot of supplyers to stock us , so we open next staurday fully stocked or not as they say anying can happen in the next 5 min

Reply to
apollo

You either stock model railway items or you don't and if you don't you have no business posting here.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

HI KIM i must thank you to for taking the time to read my posting but i'm sorry, but my message is not in violation of the UTR charter due to it being improperly titled. the charter states:

'The subject line should include "ADVERT: "' or (ann) which it has so i see no probelm with it and just to keep the post on line we do stock hornby

Reply to
apollo

apollo wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

No big deal, a new shop has opened near me, all that radio controlled gadetry, plastic models and a bit of railway stuff ... soon have him educated.

We just get a little sensitive when someone who hasn't posted before pops up with an advert for something that isn't clearly on topic. Now if you'd said in the first place you were stocking model railway items I'm sure more than few folks would have shouted "yippie" (we've just been having a discussion vis a vis the demise of the local model shop).

Good luck,

Reply to
Chris Wilson

innews: snipped-for-privacy@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

spamtrapped.http://www.the-dormouse.orgThe Dormouse Line model railway

HI Chris yes i should have said that we have hornby parts and i may not have up set any one ,( sorry) you are most welcome to come over and show me the way of the train it looks fun if you live close to stafford how about you help me hold a train workshop one saturday !!!!!!

Reply to
apollo

McGregor were, and probably still are, a distributor of the Pacer Technology range of ZAP superglues, which are very good.

Reply to
John Shelley

Especially as he only stocks Hornby and not from the company where the sun shines from.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Coo, I didn't know there was a company called Arse.

Reply to
Brian Watson