new forum related to cad-engineering matters

I'd like to point out a new public forum opening, where it's possible to write about some technical matter, such as hi-tech processes and engineering, where our company is a point of reference since more than 30 years.

The forum is free and open to everybody and we do hope it will grow up thanks to your help too.

The forum has not to be a company forum, but mainly a challenge: create a live community to share technical experience or curiosities on a world which all of us are interested in.

You can find it here:

We hope to have your contributions.

thanks M.

Reply to