graphics problem

friends im using proe 2.0 on my desktop model compaqe sr1732il having config 3.06ghz , 750 ram ,64mb onboard memory and still im facing a graphics problem which is while workimg in part mode and creating figures from spline and centerline commmands the speed of moving pointer gets slow down and linees are created at very slow speed and im in big trouble kindly sugesst me an exact solution for this may i have to adjust tthe setting of graphics but i dont hav a knowledge for this please give me a correct and detailed procedure.. thanking you

Reply to
lalit

What graphic card is in the machine? My guess is that it is a very low level card that is not supported by PTC. Change your graphic setting in config.pro to win_32 or whatever it is like that.

750MB of ram is below PTC's recommended minimum spec of 1GB. We run 2GB minimum.
Reply to
Ben Loosli