graphics problem

My mouse pointer is leaving rectangular blocks in the model graphics area of wf3. This is a recent thing. Pro has been installed for a year.

I've reinstalled the video drivers. - no good

thanks

Reply to
Robert

I'm not a Pro/E expert (In fact i have very little knowladge of this program - i'm more a SolidWorks guy who lurks in this NG from time to time to get a little impression on Pro/E and its user community), but one thing i know for sure: You have to be way more specific about your system;hardware;drivers;Pro/E DateCode and so on... so people in this NG would have a chance in trying to help you!

Cheers, Gil

Reply to
Gil Alsberg