OT: but with metal content

A friend (Glenn, late of RCM) sent this via email to me today:

LMAO! Here's your chuckle for the day!

All of the Wal-Marts across Alabama sold out of ammunition as of yesterday.

A reliable source said that one of the purchasers commented that while Russia may have invaded Georgia, they sure as hell ain't doin' it to Alabama.

-- Instant Gratification Takes Too Long! -------------------------------------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

is that Glenn the Boat guy? I used to have a shortcut to his site on my desktop. Some fascinating projects with detailed write ups, last I knew it hadn't been updated in some time....I should look it up

Andrew

Reply to
AndrewV

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:02:30 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "AndrewV" quickly quoth:

No, Glenn the ex-FAA guy.

-- Smokey the Bear's rules for fire safety should apply to government: Keep it small, keep it in a confined area, and keep an eye on it. --John Stossel in _Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity_

Reply to
Larry Jaques