OT/ Cops on tape looting at Wal~Mart

Real smart people they have on the force down there.....
Reply to
Steve W.

> Real smart people they have on the force down there..... > > > > >
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
Clearly Right-wing, racist propaganda with hired actors designed to keep the people down by the "White, Rich Republicans" motivated by the Japanese Mafia using Russian weather-control ULF transmitters...who are in turn controlled by aliens from outer space that want to enslave and/or eat earthlings. (With recipes from Gunner) I'm getting my foil helmet on!
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Ha ha ha Do you think?? Ha ha ha
Reply to
Ted Cummings
If you haven't been wearing yours on a daily basis since 1986, it is too late for you.
Reply to
Rex B
METAL CONTENT!!!
For those needing plans for an "AFDB", they're at:
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
"To Serve Humans!!"
Jim
Reply to
jim rozen
Just on break time... Martin Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH, NRA Life NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder
Steve W. wrote: >
> Real smart people they have on the force down there..... > > > > >
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn
I told Gunner: "I won't eat anything with a face!" He told me I was doing it all wrong, that I had to cut the head off first.
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Ayup
Gunner