patrick mitchel

It's pretty safe to bet they won't. If they maintain 1.7 it will be a miracle.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I'm not sure your charge current relates 1:1 with battery capacity, but I think I might try that too. My Milwaukee batteries are zero for three. Two I've fixed by soldering broken leads inside, the third will no longer hold a charge. I'm now on my second milwaukee charger, they seem to drop like flys. This charger will now kill the battery stone dead if you leave the battery in after it's charged.

I priced out some replacement sub-c's at 9.99 each. Makes the HF deal sound great.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

I'll settle for that at less then 70 cents /cell. Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel