OT: Damn Lawn Tractor Won't Start

My big Craftsman chainsaw was built by Husky at least 15 yrs ago.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

What mods, disabling a couple of those damnable "safety" switches I hope?

Don't keep us in the dark, post 'em! :)

Or email me off group. Address is good.

Reply to
John Husvar