OT-Dishwasher QC hose fitting?

I'm looking for a fitting that will connect to the quick coupler that our portable dishwasher connects to at the kitchen sink. I want to be able to connect to tubing to fill a water tank that I use provide water to the ice maker. Anyone here know if they sell these fittings? Or would I have to buy a replacement dishwasher hose assembly? Thanks!

Reply to
Roger_N

I've seen these on the peg at a really WELL stocked hardware store, no big boxes need apply. These are proprietary items to the make and model of the dishwasher, try the local dealer for your model. On my GE, the male is the part that's on the faucet, the dishwasher has a combo in and out piece, the top snaps on the faucet piece and the bottom is the drain for the dishwasher, not a separate female fitting.

Stan

Reply to
stans4

Home Depot carries a line of "stab in" type fittings for plastic tubing such as is used on undercounter reverse osmosis units and the like. They're located near the brass fitting display. They can be disconnected and reconnected easily.

Reply to
Gary Brady

Lowes has them. The male replaces the aerator on the faucet. Female is available in male or female garden hose thread. The last time I bought them, the separate pieces were not in the same location. I don't know if that is standard stocking practice or just my store.

--Andy Asberry--

Reply to
Andy Asberry