OT FS Ebay surplus equip

The link to the stuff I am selling was crazy long so if you go to

and to advanced search, type in eurogreg as the seller and take a look, or not.

Not trying to spam the group, thats why its marked OT. All this stuff is at my plant in LI NY.

Anything heavier than UPS can ship is either a Pickup or to be shipped by Truck all arranged by the buyer. When I get a chance I have alot more junk er ah stuff to list. Items will ship from Zip code 11733.

Thanks.

Should I get a fire extinguisher for the responses?

Reply to
Greg

No, I'm glad you posted, I'm practically in your neighborhood. I've kinda cut back on acquiring "stuff" lately:-), but I'll keep an eye on your listings.

ATP*