OT-Gold shortage in EU

It is not just professional investors who are worried. Bullion traders
report a sharp increase in demand from ordinary savers. Refineries in South
Africa say they are overwhelmed by orders from Germany for Krugerrand gold
coins. The Austrian mint says it ran out of its stock of similar coins last
week, as the price of an ounce of gold broke through ?1,000 (£850) for the
first time.

Best Regards
Tom.
Reply to
azotic
The other day I saw gold coins being sold on an infomercial on daytime TV. I tool this as a sign that this is definitely NOT the time to buy gold.
Reply to
anorton

Site Timeline