OT: Hey Spehro Pefhany

Can you recommend a source for the rotary encoder WITH SWITCH that you use on your board, please?

I have been ordering the panasonic one from Digikey, but they do not have the switch.

Canadian source would be great!

TIA

Tom

Reply to
surftom

Panasonic used to have one with switch, but it was discontinued (at least from Digikey, which means it's gone to me). I can highly recommend these folks, though I may be biased: ;-)

Have sold these to about 8 different countries so far.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany