OT: How to Make a 25mm Bolt Action Sniper Rifle out of PVC Piping

For Gunner and all the other gun freaks.

How to Make a 25mm Bolt Action Sniper Rifle out of PVC Piping

Abrasha

Snicker. Gosh that almost looked dangerous. Who will go to jail for political retraining.

Mart> For Gunner and all the other gun freaks.

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

Nothing new here! The French had air muskets (as opposed to "air rifles") around 1801 or so. In fact Lewis & Clark had some on their expedition to inspect the Louisiana Purchase.

Mart> For Gunner and all the other gun freaks.

Reply to
Robert Swinney

around 1801 or so. In

I think the word sniper is over used. I also would avoid high pressures and plastic unless one wants to be a Darwin canditate.

Wes NRA Life

Reply to
Wes

Yeah, that's an invitation to disaster. PVC tends to shatter when it lets go, with some pretty sharp shards.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Good point, Wes!

Didja notice the scope on a smooth-bore weapon?

around 1801 or so. In

I think the word sniper is over used. I also would avoid high pressures and plastic unless one wants to be a Darwin canditate.

Wes NRA Life

Reply to
Robert Swinney

I liked the part at the end where they looked behind their cardboard box target to see where the projectile went. I thought I caught a glimpse of a house or other structure behind their target. You can tell that none of their dads ever took them hunting. You must also look beyond what you're shooting at to see what's behind your target. The workmanship looked pretty good in the fuzzy video though. Ten years from now they'll be here in rec.crafts.metalworking.....

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET