OT: Injured cop friend update

The hospital is moving him from ICU to step-down tomorrow. Good! He's got a broken hip and tail bone, 3 broken ribs, collapsed lung, lacerated spleen and kidney and a few minor things. The FOP and the cops here and in Columbus have been on the ball making sure the family and friends are transported, comfortable and cared for. The dog is back at the place where he was originally trained and he's being worked by a different trainer every day. I hope the dog gets in to see him soon. The cop's dad, Roger is ensconced in my office working on projects with a bit too much fervor...he doesn't know what else to do.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, this kid is one of my personal heroes and his dad is my best friend.

Reply to
Buerste

glad to hear hear things are looking up.

Remove 333 to reply via email

Reply to
rbraun333

Second that Tom ! Best to him, his dad. Let's hope before long the dog can come to brighten his day.

glad to hear hear things are looking up.

Remove 333 to reply via email

Reply to
Robert Swinney