OT: Legion of Honor awarded to WWII vet

People like you in the Whitehouse? What happened? What the janitor out sick?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This whole world would be better if Hawk (or, people like him) had been in the Whitehouse! Not even Monica wouldn't have blown him and there wouldn't have been all those problems. No worries about a sex scandal there! Of course, the country would have had a "Cheetos" and "Big Mac" shortage and competitive eating would be an Olympic event. The Whitehouse would be renamed "The Whitecastle".

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Oh, cripes, you should never try to satisfy a froggie. It will just frustrate you and annoy the froggie. They *live* to put other people down.

It was like that even back in the '60s, when I was a student in Europe.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Come on, Tom! He could never get a security clearance, and the Whitehouse plumbers couldn't keep any toilets working with all his crap.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ed, would you not use my name with Hawkie's ravings? Are you trying to make me look as stupid as that drooling moron?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jeez, Michael, please leave me out of it. I don't mind dodging bullets but I don't like getting shot at from both sides. d8-)

You guys play nice.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Them terlets handled the Clintons....

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I once knew a guy who was so crooked that when he had a house built, the plumber had to install the main drain line using elbows only. The guy's turds wouldn't go through straight pipe! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

White House plumbers - mainly work with wire, don't they?

Reply to
cavelamb himself

They were only grade C 'bubbas'. Hawkie is a grade 'A' 'bubba', who needs a permit from the EPA to take a dump.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Those are the 'other' White House Plumbers.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Leave you out of it? Hell you started it. Get your attribuitons right.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

...I thought you guys had been going at it for about a year now. I'll admit I'm not paying much attention.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I knew you would say that. Obviously you misunderstood my point, what a surprise, huh? Not! Only someone as dumb as you would take it that way. What a dolt.

Hawke

Reply to
Hawke

Yawn. Go away kid.