Courage and Honor

"Jerry, you know better than most that no good deed goes unpunished. They hate you for taking the stand they reject, because that stand is
based on a principle that undermines their very reason for being
you have done nothing but tirelessly render a sane and consistent treatment of the subject and while many silent judges have seen merit, you endure the scorn of those hypocrits who strut their pretense of advocacy while urging us down a path of self-emasculation
the fact is that Jerry Irvine is a hero, and the world has never had a shortage of people whose self-interest supersedes all other concerns
heroes just get in the way"
- iz
"Show courage and not just on the battlefield. Persue the possibilities others tell you do not exist. This advise comes with a warning. If you challenge established ways of thinking you will face opposition. Believe me I know, I have lived in Washington for the past 4 years The opponents of change are many and its champions are few. But the champions of change are the ones that make history. Be champions, and you will make America safer for your children and your grandchildren and you will add to the character of our nation." - President George W. Bush, President of the United States of America 5-27-05 Naval Academy Graduation
"I actually commend Jerry for donating so much to the rocketry fund and I challange anyone to match that." - Mike
"These trolls "ruin it for everyone", take pleasure in it, then as bullys always do, blame it on the victim." - Jerry Irvine
Or the leader.
Is this going to be a quote thread? Cool!
"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers. I see it in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand! Men of the West!" - Aragorn, Black Gate of Mordor, "The Return of the King"
Bill Sullivan
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike, as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?" -- Vir
message

GREAT MAKER!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. Then you accept it, or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking into mirrors." -- Londo Mollari
On 27 May 2005 08:52:15 -0700, "The Rocket Scientist"

Indeed.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, Or close the wall up with our English dead! In peace there's nothing so becomes a man As modest stillness and humility; But when the blast of war blows in our ears, Then imitate the action of the tiger: Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood."
Shakespeare, Henry V.
"What me worry?" Alfred. E. Newman
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

"If Your children ever find out how lame You really are, they'll murder You in Your sleep"
Frank Zappa
Dave Grayvis wrote:

'In a insane world the sane man must appear to be insane'
Zappa quoting Star Trek
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

> Frank Zappa
Isn't HE dead? Hmmm.....
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Yes, ten years ago, this month.

One of us knew him.
The other one was simply fixated on renderings.
On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:30:23 GMT, Dave Grayvis

It took him about a week to find the right stuff.
Arthur: "It's times like this, I wish I'd listened to what my mother use to tell me." Ford: " What did she use to tell you?" Arthur;" I don't know, I never listened." Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II
Reece Talley wrote:

Daooooo.. Homer Simpson
Reece Talley wrote:

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals. Except the weasels. - Homer Simpson
It's better to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission. - jerry (the weasel) irvine
"Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing I ever heard.... you keep on talking!" - Hank Hill
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
Jerry Irvine wrote:

In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 5/27/05 8:52 AM:

"We want to emphasize that the 2250 is NOT a model rocket. It's (sic) launch weight, propellant weight and total impulse go beyond the definable limits of model rocketry. FAA clearence (sic) for launch is required." - Larry Brown