the voice of reason

Jerry, you know better than most that no good deed goes unpunished. They hate you for taking the stand they reject, because that stand is
based on a principle that undermines their very reason for being
you have done nothing but tirelessly render a sane and consistent treatment of the subject and while many silent judges have seen merit, you endure the scorn of those hypocrits who strut their pretense of advocacy while urging us down a path of self-emasculation
the fact is that Jerry Irvine is a hero, and the world has never had a shortage of people whose self-interest supersedes all other concerns
heroes just get in the way
- iz
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only] wrote:

LMAO!!!
Now that's phunnie!!!!!!!
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only] wrote:

I didn't realize that being a pathological liar was a "principle". Or are you referring to some other principle which involves ignoring the law and shipping hazmat illegally, then blaming everyone else when he gets busted by DOT?
BTW, how's that mosaic coming along?

...on Bizarro-Earth, yes. There, Bizarro-Jerry is an even bigger hero than Superman.
Iz the mosaic revealed yet?? Oh it's not; back under your rock then..(:-)
"Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only]" wrote:

What good deeds? Selling HPR motors to minors through the US Postal system or entering class 1 hazmat into commercial shipping, labeled as "model airplane parts"???

I know you are not a moron, please be more realistic.. How can you hate the ignorant??

Yes, a self destructive hero at best, whose self interest, does in fact, supersede all other concerns. I couldn't of said it better.

Is that like Kamikazi pilots??

Fred

Attack the messenger is your strategy.
It is destructive and counterproductive, but for your audience it certainly seems to work!
Jerry

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only] wrote:

Do heroes commit repeated acts of fraud and deceit?
On Fri, 27 May 2005 12:54:15 GMT, Dave Grayvis
Well, Superman always pretended to be Clark Kent, and Spiderman always kept his identity as Peter Parker a secret. I'd call that deceitful, at a bare minimum.... Secret identities seem to be par for the course for (super)heroes, in all of the literature on the subject that I'm familiar with.
Of course, I'm not sure that that's exactly what you meant....
- Rick "Blue Raja" Dickinson
--
"I've always been taught that if you code an arbitrary limit, try to
make it a power of two, or at least avoid powers of ten, so people
wrote in message

I'm not attacking the messenger, but I myself am very curious as to the status of the Mosaic.
Many yearn to know its secrets, and what it contains.

Yep. Everyone loves a good Mosaic.
On Fri, 27 May 2005 04:13:24 GMT, "Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce

Iz - wipe your face!

..
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, Are those supposed to represent your beady little eyes looking for more scams to perpetrate?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity." -- Buzz Lightyear

Jerry has to pay down the national debt by a lot more that 40 GRAND before he's my hero.