Calling Doug Parks

Has anyone heard from Doug Parks or Rebar Rocketry lately? I've been trying to contact them for a month with no response. Anyone have any contact information other than what's on the website?

mike

Reply to
Janine and Mike

He's pretty active on The Rocketry Forum. Try Vendors

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo

Doh! A month? I have been having email problems for a while now. I'll email you tomorrow with my personal address.

DDP

Reply to
DDP