Calling Doug Parks

Has anyone heard from Doug Parks or Rebar Rocketry lately? I've been trying to contact them for a month with no response. Anyone have any contact
information other than what's on the website?
mike
He's pretty active on The Rocketry Forum. Try Vendors
Andrew

Doh! A month? I have been having email problems for a while now. I'll email you tomorrow with my personal address.
DDP
http://www.rebar-rocketry.com