Latest commercial outrage

Have you all seen the new Ford commercial? The one where canoes go out of control?

We must be outraged! This commercial clearly disparages canoes, and paints those who travel with canoes as out of control outlaws! We should start a letter-writing campaign, and start a new organization for the Ethical Treatment of Canoes (ETC)! Clearly this is going to increase governmental oversight and regulation of canoes. The canoe industry will suffer terribly.

You may watch the commercial and believe that the camera angle shifts and changes, and that they may not have actually used real canoes. But I know better! This clearly is NOT staged, and someone almost got impaled by a canoe, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that canoes can be used to destroy a military tank at a distance of 5 miles!

Please. The humanity.

-- David

Reply to
David

this will only bring a bad name to those who use canoes.

Reply to
AlMax

Well, I would normally agree with you, but ETC may have been involved in the comercial...

;-)

Ben

Reply to
ben.romashko

Oh dear, the conspiracy is far wider than I thought!

Reply to
David

is there a link to this somewhere?

Reply to